Tuesday, May 19, 2015

important announcement: I totally f.... up my blog!

Blogtrouble!!

I ruined the domain for this blog. I created a new blog. 
In the mean time I found back the old one but under a different name. 
Still I like the change. 
So from now on I am using my new blog!
You can still see my old posts, but only through my new blog (click under the titlebanner). 
Difficult? I certainly think so. 
But... just forget www.pasabyeyck.com and introduce www.mariskaeyck.com .

If you want to recieve an email everytime  I post a new blogpost you can go over to www.mariskaeyck.com and put your email adress in the special box on the left side of the screen, next to the most recent post.

Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Hoping to send you more art in the near future!

Best regards,

Mariska

No comments:

Post a Comment